Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Picasso

Joseph just figured out how to draw people and his pictures are so adorable.  He draws all the time now and then insists on putting them up on our windows.  I'm gonna be making a cork board to put in our laundry room/mud room to put all the pictures.

I'ts really cute too cause they all lay on their tummy's when they draw.  I found this cool website that makes dolls out of the drawings that your kids make.  Once he gets a little better at drawing them, I think I'm going to get a doll made.  Or, I'm sure I can figure out how to make my own!!  Since the kids are starting to draw a lot I've also been thinking about scanning the pictures and making them into a picture album/book that way we can always have the pictures and they won't get ruined.

2 comments:

Auntie Christine said...

Julian is so preshy laying down coloring with them!

Dell said...

Good idea taking a photo of their drawings. Great to put in their scrapbooks!!! xo