Finally, after 2 1/2 years I can finally say that our backyard is pretty much done. A couple months ago we finally got our grass in which has been wonderful for our kids to play on! We planted tomatoes, basil, sage, rosemary, garlic, bell peppers, and thai peppers so far. All are doing wonderfully. We have a random pumpkin that sprouted by out shed, so Joe moved it to our future garden in the back. In the picture you can see it in the back growing huge!!
I also bought a huge umbrella for the yard. It was the only one they had at Orchard Supply, so I got a discount for it being the floor model and another discount for it being the 4th of July. So I got a great deal on it at nearly 1/2 off!!
Now, we just need to finish the slate patio then we will be finished and can really enjoy our backyard! Especially in the evenings.
2 comments:
Where is the pumpkin? I don't see anything orange!
its in the back between the lemon and nectarine tree. under the left hand side of the umbrella in the pic.
Post a Comment